Tuesday 20 April 2010

Thanks for visiting

Welcome to my new blog!

I'll be using this space for updates about the professional projects I'm working on - the carbon footprinting, journalism, talks and training, poetry engagements, campaign research, schools workshops, and the cycle and solar powered stage "Cyc du Soleil".

Follow the links on the right for more details about these different aspects of my work, and feel free to email me for more information.

I also have a more personal blog, for poetry, campaigns and other stuff that doesn't belong here.

2 comments:

  1. Can you pick a different theme for your blog though? The white on black thing is fuckin hard to read for more than a couple of paras. I think there's a reason that books and Google look the way they do....

    ReplyDelete

Shove a comment in here, I'll check that you're not a robot and post your thoughts up soon. I reserve the right to filter out comments filled with incoherent ranting and/or abuse, unless they're unintentionally entertaining.